At Amicus Data, we believe that the greatest value we can provide is wrapped up in our ability to listen to your needs and be your trusted advisor when it comes to technology in the workplace. Our name is “friend and protector” in Latin. What can you expect from Amicus Data? We take the time to learn about your business and offer you tailored solutions based on your needs.
The following are the most common areas we can provide our expertise in:
- Digital Signage
- Hospitality WiFi hotspot
- PC Repair
- Network Configuration and Trouble Shooting
- Software Sales
- Onsite Preventative Maintenance
- Data Recovery
- Off site Backup Service
- Virus Detection and Removal
- Servers – Windows
- Home and Small Business Networking
- Phone Systems
- High Definition Video Conferencing
- Power Protection Systems
- On Demand CD-ROM Archive Service
- Computer and Network Security
- End of Life Hard Drive Data Destruction
- Network and Computer Monitoring
Personal computers are extremely reliable, high precision machines dedicated to processing enormous amounts of information very quickly. However, all computers will fail sooner or later.
Amicus Data will help you with disaster prevention and backup to keep your computer running efficiently as long as possible while keeping your business-critical data safe.
We are able to come along side you and maximize your technology investment. We keep you doing what you do best: Running Your Business!